- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep saucepan over a medium heat and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 5 mins, until the onion is starting to soften, then add the tikka powder and tomato purée and cook for a further 1 min.
- Add the cauliflower, spinach, chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock to the pan and increase the heat to high. Cover with a lid, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 20 mins, until the cauliflower is tender and the spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the rice and cook for 15 mins until tender. Divide the rice between 4 shallow bowls and top with the curry.
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 402 calories / serving
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp medium tikka curry powder
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 900g pack frozen cauliflower florets
- 500g frozen spinach
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube, made up to 200ml
- 240g long-grain rice